Throne – Personal Blog/Magazine WordPress Theme
The Throne theme is great if you have a look at the image above. This is paid version, you can buy it here. As I have this theme install on my site about best grills. After finish settting up and customize, I feel satisfied with what it looks. You can visit the site for real review about the layout, text, and functions. This theme looks cool if you want to setup your personal website/blog about Magazine. It provides you good features to make your own magazine site/blog. This includes featured posts, images, pages, slides, etc…
Now let’s dig into the details so that we can know what it has.
Here is the list of features that you want to discover:
- It has unique layout with over 50 styles in combinations. You can display everything you like.
- The header is flexible to setup. You will have more options in the customization since it has several layouts for header. This includes banner ads, mega menus, and simple appearance.
- The categories are great when they ave unique and dynamic
- This theme supports video, audio, image, quote, and related stuff.
- It is designed with responsive feature so that you can be satisfied with the disply in smart devices like desktops, laptops, tablets, and mobile phones.
- It provides good thing for branding if you can add your own logo and icons
- There is integration of social sharing features. Just setup things you like
- The widget is good when you can customize easily.
- It also provides shortcodes which you use columns, highlights, dropcaps, buttons, pull quotes, etc…
- With one-click-demo, you can get your website done like sample within a minute. Then you can customize in the way you like.
I give 4.6/5.0 as ratings for this theme. The price is good to buy. If you want to discover more details, you can visit the demo to check or the real site that I mentioned above. Just spend time checking and reading features to see if they fit your needs.